Non Residents

Non Residents Fiscal Rep

  • If you become an owner of a property in spain when residing in another country you will have to be assisted by a fiscal representative
  • We make your taxation simple and smooth
  • We will act as your fiscal representatives before the tax authorities and will make sure that you comply with all your tax duties.